Here are some more pictures from our fun little hike on Saturday. This trail is only like 7 miles from our house, so it is an easy one to do on a Saturday morning and still be done early enough to get more things done that day. Colby has no fear. He loves hiking, and especially likes going up the steep parts. He liked being the leader.
Ethan was the slowest one, because he kept wanting to look at every lizard or bug or cactus or spiderweb. He is fun to have along because he notices so many little things that I wouldn't catch otherwise, but don't take him if you are wanting to make good time on your hike!
The boys were excited to go hiking in the forest...this is not quite what they had in mind.
Ethan wanted to lead on the way down. I told him to be careful so he didn't fall on the rocks, so he stuck his arms straight out. I guess he thought that would help him keep his balance.
We had fun, and we're excited that it is starting to cool down a little so we can spend more time outside. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be very good at hiking--it might be hard to do when I can't see my feet in a couple months!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
More Hiking Pictures
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That't not what hikes look like around here. You guys can come here if you want a forest hike. Except you might need jackets. Did you go buy lots of pink yet?
Your pictures make me miss the dessert - especially when it looks so green! (Yes, Larissa - it IS green!) That's as good as it gets in Southern Arizona.
michelle, i am so excited for you to be having a girl! girls are so much fun and all the fun things you can do with them are endless...accessories galore, way cute clothes, cute hair styles. i am due with another girl oct 16. congrats and i hope you are feeling ok!
I'm so glad it's sort of cooling down, I'm looking forward to doing some hikes of our own!
Hi Michelle, I miss everyone at Tucson. We're having fun and are busy up in Gilbert. That hike looks like fun. Congratulations on being pregnant. I didn't know.
Post a Comment