Ethan came in my room early this morning, woke me up, and told me I need to stop eating.
Although I have been thinking the same thing over the past few weeks, as I feel like I am eating a ton, I asked him why.
His response, "If you keep eating food, it is going to go into your tummy and fall on the baby in your tummy and hurt him."
At this point, a good mom probably would have given a basic anatomy lesson and explained that the baby is not in the same place as the food goes.
I just told him I would be careful when I eat, and then rolled over and went back to sleep.

5 comments:
Hilarious! I LOVE that you went back to sleep. There is nothing like picking your battles!!! Good Luck...
Awesome. I'm glad Ethan's already looking out for his little baby sister. Or brother! Don't worry, I'll still be just as excited if it's a boy, too.
Maybe you should just eat soft foods like ice cream, and don't eat any rocks so you can keep that fetus protected.
I need Ethan to come here and tell me to stop eating, too.
That is cute! Hayley thought about the baby and food thing too, but she figured the baby just eats the food I eat. She also wondered if I ate her to get her in my belly. Kids minds are amazing! Hope you are feeling well!
It is always funny to hear what kids are thinking. Love the story!! How are you feeling these days? Any better?
Michelle
try to remember back in the days when we were kid less and husband less and you lived with other girls. I was funny looking and occassionally fun to hang out with. It's me Aida. Hopefully you remeber me. How are you. I hope that all is well. Zack and the kids look great. anyways we will have to catch up. talk to u soon.
Post a Comment