8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Law and Order
4. Without A Trace
5. Cold Case
6. One Tree Hill (although I'm a little embarrassed to admit it)
7. Pretty much anything on DIY or TLC (back in the day when we had cable)
8. Whatever is on
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Ethan had the day off school so we got to spend lots of time together--it made me realize how much I miss him when he is gone!
2. We cleaned the house. Monday is always cleaning day around here.
3. We added lots to the DI pile. I am tired of having so many toys!
4. I did all the laundry in the house, including sheets, and had everything folded and put away before I went to bed. This is a big thing for me.
5. The meals I made for lunch and dinner both needed grated cheese, and we just had a big block of cheese because it was on a great sale. Anyway, the boys watched me grate the cheese and they thought that was the coolest thing ever. We always just buy the pre-grated cheese, so they have never seen me grate it. Pretty sad.
6. Colby fell asleep at 5:00 and slept through dinner, FHE, treats, and (thankfully) until morning.
7. We had a family home evening lesson on prayer and I was impressed by how much Ethan remembered from the sharing time I did on Sunday. He is really starting to pay attention and take it all in.
8. I ate too many cookies. That's nothing new.
8 Favorite Places To Eat
1. Oregano's
2. Chipotle
3. Nico's
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Cheesecake Factory (even though I don't like cheesecake)
6. Rubio's
7. Texas Roadhouse (all I really go for is the rolls!)
8. Nana's house
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. A new baby!
2. Setting up a nursery--it doesn't even have to be blue!
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas (I love holidays)
6. My birthday
7. Cooler weather
8. lunch
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. More time
2. I wish I could be on my feet for more than a couple hours without being in pain (darn sciatic nerve)--this pregnancy is beating me up already!
3. I wish I had a video camara following my kids around all the time so I didn't miss anything that I want to remember--especailly the cute things they say.
4. Money to redecorate and refurnish my bedroom
5. A bigger file cabinet--way too many papers around here!
6. New dishes
7. A vacation with the kids--they really want to go on an airplane.
8. A vacation without the kids!
8 People I tag:
1. Carrie
2. Katie M.
3. Cindy
4. Lindsay P.
5. Brittany B.
6. Jenny S.
7. Audra
8. Aida
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
No tag backs
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmmm, I know I should, but...would you really be mad if I didn't?
Post a Comment