What??!! Zak and I both were a little surprised! We were pretty sure we were getting another boy. Maybe I was just hoping. I feel like I know what to expect now with boys, but I am excited to figure out life with a little girl around. I will have to learn how to do her hair, and put on tights....
Anyone want to come help me paint a nursery?


19 comments:
Michelle, Congratulations, this is such exciting news!! You are going to have the cutest little girl EVER. I can't wait to hear more. P.S. I'm sooo excited you like the little clip art button too. Woo hoo!
Congratulations!!!! Now, just remember to never let her get a perm, even if 'everyone is doing it'.
That is so EXCITING!!!! If I don't have a girl you are welcome to all my girl clothes and stuff. We have way too many! Now I really need to have a boy. I am excited to make you some girly stuff!
YIPPIE! Congrats! you will love a little girl and so will Zak! That is so exciting! :)
We are so excited to have another little girl around! Wish it was February already!
Yay! Congrats on a little girl! That will be so fun! She is so lucky to have 2 big brothers to take care of her! (or tease her I guess)
THat is so exciting! you will just fall in love with her so fast! I think girls are amazing. It's kind of cool that I'm having my first boy and you are having your first girl. Any suggestions on raising a boy?
I am so excited that I am going to have a little niece ... FINALLY!!! Congratulations you guys. Love you!
Yay for girls! With all those sisters, I'm sure you know a thing or too. But I agree... no perms. :) Congrats!!
Can't wait for Pink February!
BTW, how did you get that PROP 102 thing on your blog?
Good job!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations! Girls are the best. You will love having a "live doll" to dress up and pamper!
So maybe the sickness meant something after all! That's wonderful news!!
Have you gone crazy and bought pink things yet? Congratulations. She will be invited to the teaparty. Mamo
Yay for girls! We're so excited for you guys!!
How exciting! A little girl! I bet the boys are going to love having a little sister! They'll be great big brothers.
Congratulations
I am not sure which feeling I am feeling more of: Jealous or excitment. Either way Happy Days...I am glad the baby is doing well and that you guys were able to find out what you are having. Congratulation..
HOORAY!! Wow...I am so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting that you guys are finally having a little girl! She is going to be spoiled by her bigger brothers! Yeah, that scares me too, trying to do hair and all the girlie things that take so long to do! Boys are easy when it comes to hair!!! We are so happy for you!
Congrats!! Little girls are so much fun - but we love little boys at our house too:)
Post a Comment