Friday, September 19, 2008

Any guesses?

We find out on Monday whether we are having a girl or another boy. Does anyone have a guess?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted girl! Not that I have any special feeling that it is one but only hoping for your sake! Boys are great but you deserve a girl in the mix somewhere! Can't wait to hear!

Rachel and Jared said...

You guys are pregnant? Congratulations! I'm sorry we're a little behind in the congraulations department! When will you find out what you're having? How exciting! I'm voting a boy. Can't wait to find out!

Larissa said...

I think it's probably a girl or a boy.
Actually, I'm going with the first since you've been more sick, and your boys need some princess and dress-up stuff at your house to play with. Besides, I have some pink fabric that needs to be used.
Don't you hate waiting for ultrasound day to finally come? I can't wait to hear, either!

Larissa said...

My friend who has an Ethan and a Cole is now expecting a girl - but it's her fourth - she had a Jonathan after the Cole. Just in case you wanted to stay on track with the (almost) same names. Yeah, that was kind of a dumb comment.

Kristi said...

My guess was girl because you said you have been sicker! We are excited to hear!

KMitchell said...

That is exciting the ultrasound appt. is here. I hate waiting for that appt. I still have 5 weeks. I say a boy. So if you have a boy and I have a girl we can always swap. i will send all my girls clothes along.:) can't wait to hear the results!!!

Amber said...

Hmmm...I'm voting...Boy. I can't wait to hear!

Katie T. said...

I guess I missed the announcement posting, so here is a belated congratulations!