Monday, August 25, 2008

Ready or not!


We have decided to join the 3 kid club! We're due Feb. 10th. Zak is not liking this pregnancy very much, since I never want to cook, or clean, or really do anything! Hopefully I will start to get some energy back soon.

14 comments:

Kristi said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so exciting! I hope everything goes well and that you get over the ickyness and tiredness soon!!!!

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

The picture shows 2 boys and a girl...must be true! Can't wait to find out!

Jennifer Salmon said...

How exciting Michelle! We defenitely need to hang out when we move back to AZ, cause my little boy will only be a month older than your little one! Isn't that fun!

Unknown said...

YEA! Congrats! Just when I thought we were about to catch up with you guys! JK You are even due before me. Aaron is not liking this pregnancy too much either. Hopefully we are just about done with the crapy part of it! Good luck!
p.s. I think it is time you get a girl... what do you think? :)

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Nancy Mc said...

Congratulations! I noticed the picture too. Very cute post!

Poulsen Family said...

Congrats guys!!!! Let me know if you need a break...I'll take the boys for you.

flagtown said...

Congrats! I hope that you start to feel better soon.

Jamie Taylor said...

Yay for three kids. I'm still working on my two, but I'll be there soon enough. :) Congratulations. And I'm sorry for the yuckiness. Sam is not a fan of my pregnancies either, which is probably one of the reasons we're not quite there yet. :) It's all worth it, though!

The McCall Family said...

Congrats Guys!! That is so exciting and if you are lucky it will be twins! HAHA

Stacy LeFevre said...

How exciting for you guys! That is great news!!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Congratulations! 3 is a great number

Holm Town News said...

Hey Michelle, it's Amber Linderholm. I love your blog and it was really fun to see you and Zak and your boys at the Zoo earlier this year. What a small world. Congratulations on your pregnancy, how exciting! I am finally starting to blog so check us out at holmtownnews. This is such a fun way to stay in touch. Take care and enjoy life!

Emily said...

I think this is so exciting! It's been too long since I have commented on your blog. You have so many fun/new updates. I can't wait to hear more of your baby news too. I don't often cook lately and I don't even have a good baby reason either!