Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Remember me?

Things have been pretty busy this summer, so I have not been finding much time to post what we have been up to. Now it's time to try to catch up! A few weeks ago we had Zak's Aunt Jan here. She has been able to make it out here every summer for the past few years and we love having her here. While she is here, we also get to spend lots of time with other family and friends that want to catch up with her. We got to have Christian, Cindy and Cooper come stay with us for part of Jan's visit. It was quite the full house! Once again, our camara never seemed to make it out of the bag. We are terrible at remembering to take pictures. Cindy, I hope you documented some of the things we did! Here is one pic I love--Aunt Jan reading a new Thomas book she bought for Colby. He is concentrating so hard! We have read this book about 3 times a day since. He loves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...sweet picture!