Friday, November 9, 2007

My latest project

Here is my latest project. I just finished this pillow last night. Good thing, since Thanksgiving is now only two weeks away! It feels so good to actually finish something every once in awhile! I have some cute patterns and ideas for Christmas projects that I need to get started on too.
Zak and I also have been working on getting our garage more organized lately. Yesterday we hung up some pegboard. It was also a project, but not as exciting to look at, so no pictures of that. Sorry.

6 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Sooooo Cute!! Love it!

Emily said...

Wow, that pillow is really Beautiful! So impressive! Especially since it is a "Thanksgiving Decoration" ~ I seem to have a hard time finding Thanksgiving Decorations...and often go from Halloween to Christmas. :) :)

Unknown said...

That is really cute. I have no patience for things like that! I need some Thanksgiving decor around here. You are good to finish that with 3 boys around! I am sure the peg board looks great too! :)

Wes Dyer said...

That is awesome! It always feels so good to finish things! Good luck on your future projecting!
Amber

Ashlee said...

Michelle, that pillow is soo soo cute! I didn't know you sewed! I love to see the Christmas patterns, I would like to do something like that!! I sewed our turtle shells for Halloween and it really made me want to sew something more! Great job!

Rachel and Jared said...

Michelle, that pillow is soo cute! I wish I could do things like that!