We had such a fun Thanksgiving! We spent it with my sister Kerri, and all her inlaws out at their family ranch. Zak got to spend the day shooting guns and riding quads, while the kids ran around the backyard chasing the sheep and Anthony the goat. I spent a lot of the time looking through all the newspaper ads to find the best deals for Black Friday. We ate some great food, and then played some more. A little frisbee golf and a game of softball. We had a lot of fun. Maybe we'll have to invite ourselves to more of their family get-togethers!
The shopping on Friday was not as good as I had hoped. I am not one of the real crazy ones that wakes up before daybreak, so I didn't get to the mall until about 8:00. By then, the crowds were still pretty bad, the lines were still really long, and most of the good stuff was sold out! I guess I should wake up earlier! I did get some good stuff, and it was fun to get started with the Christmas shopping. I have been feeling really behind because usually I am almost done with my shopping by now!
On Saturday, we went up to my Mom's for another Turkey dinner. We had lots more good food. I think I am done with turkey for awhile! It was fun to get together with the fam again. We always have a good time, even if it is a little crazy with so many energetic kids running around.
While we were up in Gilbert, I met up with Emily and Scott, who were in town for Thanksgiving too. It was so good to see them and catch up a little and meet little Logan! Em, we forgot to take any pictures! And we had such big plans!
Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the new look of your blog! And i am glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family!
I know! I thought of it as we were driving away. How could I forget the pictures? Well, I have big plans for posting again this week, so I will reference your blog too in my post (great idea!!). :) :) I love the Christmas tree. We just put ours up yesterday. Don't you love just sitting on the couch and looking at the tree with all of the lights on? Still one of my favorite things to do. :) Anyway, we loved seeing you all, I always have such a great time with you and your family, I laugh so much when visiting with you guys. Anyway, good times!!
Post a Comment