Zak and I ran the Gilbert Days 5K last Friday. It was the first race either of us had ever run, and it was fun to do together. We were not so fast, but we didn't embarrass ourselves too bad. I came in at about 30 minutes, and I beat Zak by about 10 seconds (I like to rub that in!). I had decided prior to the race that I am done with running, because I don't enjoy as much as I try to convince myself to. Anyway, right after the race, I decided that I still don't really like running, but I like racing a lot (even if I am still not very good), so it has motivated me to keep running and training for the next race.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'll sign up with you if you give me three months...wanna running partner??
WOW! that is so good! I am not a runner either, but I wish I could do it! Way to go!
Post a Comment