Monday, November 19, 2007

Count your many blessings...

So this week I'm sure we are all thinking about the things we have to be thankful for. I was really inspired by the talk President Eyring gave in this last conference called "O Remember, Remember". He talked about how we need to find ways to recognize and remember God's kindness. He gave a great idea for all of us to better recognize and remember ways we have been blessed. He says we should write down--daily if possible--ways that the Lord has blessed us. This will not only help us to remember, but will help our children or others later as they see the ways God cares for each of His children. I thought it was a great talk, and thought it was worth reading again, especially this week. To read the talk, click here.
I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

The Burnhams said...

Michelle!! I can't believe you ran Gilbert days and I didn't get to see you!! I am so bummed:( We had a blast doing it and I know what you mean about racing to keep us motivated to run!! I knew I had to train for this race in order to help me lose the baby weight! I hope to see you someday!
Karlie

Amber said...

Thanks for the reminder! I loved his talk!!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Rachel and Jared said...

Hi Michelle! His talk was one of my favorites. I always enjoy listening to his talks. Thanks for the reminder!