This morning I was clearing off our table from last night's dinner so that we would have room for breakfast. (I should have cleared it last night, but that's not the point.) I was holding Colby with one arm, and trying to gather up four plates, four cups, napkins and silverware with the other. Ethan was just sitting in a chair, waiting not so patiently for his breakfast, and telling me, "get that plate...now that one...get that fork...now that one...now that cup...." I, also not so patiently, told him that I couldn't get it all at once because my hands were full. So he told me, "Cinderella puts one on her head, and one on her arm, and then some in her hands."
Now, I don't know what is more disturbing, the fact that my son has watched Cinderella so many times that he knows this, or the fact that he thinks I should be more like Cinderella!
Now, I don't know what is more disturbing, the fact that my son has watched Cinderella so many times that he knows this, or the fact that he thinks I should be more like Cinderella!


7 comments:
That is awesome! I love it!
Don't you just love the things they come up with?
HAHA! That cracks me up! Does Zak know about this watching Cinderella thing? It doesn't seem like something he would allow! JK! That is too funny... but don't worry in the end Cinderella becomes rich and famous (at least that is what I think but you might want to check with Ethan on that one).
So that's how Ethan gets all the girls! He is one smart kid...watch chick flicks and quote them...now wonder he has so many girlfriends!
Oh and when you come over tonight you need to show me your blogging tricks! The different colors, fonts, background! Love ya!
Michelle, I think that it is so cute that Ethan is watching Cinderella already. My husband grew up as one of 6 boys (with only 1 sister), he didn't watch any of the "girly" Disney movies growing up. And all of those great one-liners that he could have known too.... :)
Thanks for the tag!
Love Always, Emily Norton
Oh...I love that!
I laughed out loud at that one. I have seen Cinderella about a million times now that I have a two year old that insists on watching and WEARING princesses all day long.
Post a Comment