Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Preschool

Ethan started preschool today! I know it is not officially school yet, but it still feels like a big step for us! Here are a couple pictures of him and Emeline on the first day.

Preschool
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle! I can't beleive he is in preschool! I swear it wasn't that long ago he was cracking us up in church. That is crazy! The smilebox thing was so cute. I will have to give it a try sometime.

Anonymous said...

What cute kids! It is fun to catch up. I love your insights and thoughts. Keep sharing.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Those pictures are so cute! What a big boy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Burnhams said...

Hi Michelle! It's your old pal Karlie:) I can't believe you have a little boy starting preschool!! CRAZY! My baby is due any day so I'll post it when it happens. By the way... thanks for that previous post on the article you read in the Ensign. It was very insightful and I"m excited to go back and read it now.
Love Karlie

Carrie said...

Thanks for putting those pictures up! You know I probably won't ever get to it!