I've been tagged! Thanks Heather! Here it is:
4 jobs I’ve had:
Shivers and Twists (An ice cream shop that had maybe 5 customers in the 2 months I worked there)
Einsteins’ Bagels
Receptionist at NAU Provost’s Office
Co-Owner of Sunbright Chem-Dry
4 Movies I could watch over and over:
Top Gun (I’ve had it memorized since I was 7)
Pride and Prejudice
Sweet Home Alabama
Hitch
4 Places I’ve lived:
Ogden, UT
Gilbert, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
Tucson, AZ
4 Favorite TV shows:
Clean Sweep
Lost
The Office
Gilmore Girls (yes, Heather, it is sad)
4 Favorite Places I’ve been:
San Diego, CA
Camping in Rocky Point, Mexico
Provo Canyon in the Fall
My bed
4 favorite foods:
Pretty much any kind of ice cream
Pretty much any kind of Mexican food
Oregano’s Pablo Picasso salad
French toast with strawberries and whipped cream
4 websites I check often:
Hotmail
Blogs
Craig’s List
Overstock
4 hobbies I enjoy:
Reading
Running
Cooking
Scrapbooking (if I ever get around to it again)
4 people I tag:
Katie
Ashlee
Karlie
Emily
Friday, August 31, 2007
Tagged!
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sooo there on The Office, I LOVE that show!!!!
Post a Comment