This week we took a quick trip to Vegas. Zak had a training meeting he had to go to, so we decided to pack up the whole family and head over. We were only there for two days, but we had a lot of fun. It was great to see my brother Keith, and our friends Elliott and Ashlee. Thanks so much for entertaining us guys, even if we have decided we hate Vegas! We'll have to go more often to visit, but we will stay away from downtown! Although Ethan might be sad about that! Ethan loved all the lights and excitement of the strip. After driving though there, he said, "Wow, I never imagined this place!" with so much awe in his voice that we could not help but laugh! He is so funny. Anyway, thanks again Ashlee for providing an escape from our hotel while Zak was in his meetings. It was so good to catch up with you guys, and meet Gavin. And seeing your cute house makes me want to paint more of mine! Want to come help?
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys!!! Your boys were so fun and so cute! Guess what, I have taken after Colby, this morning I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!
Hey! Thanks for leaving a message! It is crazy to me how many people you can find blog surfing or hoping! Your little boys are so handsome! Maybe we can arrange a marriage between our kiddies!
Vegas huh?? I have a girls weekend planned there next month... Maybe I'm not so excited now! So, did Carrie tell you that we should be moved down there by Christmas??? If our house ever sells!
Post a Comment