Friday, February 27, 2009

3 weeks already!





I love these little feet!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

OH MY-she is a beauty!! We can't wait to meet her! We've been sick around here, but we're all better now-maybe if you guys are up to it, we could have a visit!

Larissa said...

Yes, she is so cute! I'm so glad I got to come see her. I like that outfit, too.

Maren said...

michelle, she is so cute! i see a lot of her brothers in her....in a girly way! : ) congrats.

Nancy Mc said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a few posts. Sadie is darling. Looke like the cousins had fun together. Amazing to me that the GGrandparents would dirve to be there with all of you.
The pictures with the brothers are very cute too!

Amber said...

Oh what a pretty little lady! The boys look like they are very proud of their sister. Sweet pictures and memories.

Heidi Nielson said...

She is so cute! She's 3 weeks old and I have 3 more weeks until my due date... I hate the waiting game! Seeing her pictures just makes me want this little girl to get here!!!!

Gugi said...

I am so jealous. so much pick! She is beautiful. hope all is well.

Ashlee said...

Michelle and Zak! Sorry we lost everyone's blog addresses for awhile! Finally got yours back! CONGRATULATIONS on your little Sadie! She is so sweet! I bet it's so fun to have a little girl in the house and all that PINK! Your boys look cute with her, are they just loving her up? Hope you are doing well too!

Jamie Taylor said...

I can't believe how much she already looks like your family! Not just any baby... this one is definitely yours. :) So cute!