Friday, February 27, 2009

12 grandkids

My sister, Larissa, came down from Seattle last week for a visit. It was so fun to see her and her kids. It was the first time she has been here in over a year, so the first time some of us got to meet her little Katelyn. We had all twelve grandkids together! There are 12 of them, and the oldest is 6! It was a little chaotic, but so fun. The cousins all love to play together. We really tried to get some good pictures. As you can imagine, that was not so easy. I hope someone got some a little better than mine! I can't even see their great-grandparents.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I think I did get some better pictures, or at least you can see Nana and Papa. I took a ton of pictures that week, so I'll have to narrow it down and not put 200 on my blog.