Woohoo! You didn't have to wait all the way to the end after all. I love her name...Brooke was actually one of our possibilities and I've always loved Sadie. She is beautiful and looks so healthy and strong! Congrats!
Congratulations! Hope you're ready for hair bows, dresses, princesses, and high-pitched giggles all the time! She looks great. Hope mom is doing just as well!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! Baby girls are the sweetest! I am so happy for you both! I am sure your boys are just going to adore her and protect her! We really need to get together!
17 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her name.
YAY!!!! Congrats! SHe is soooo cute! I also LOVE the name, so pretty!
Hooray! congrats to you. cant wait to see more pics.
congrats! little girls are the best!
I saw your pictures on Facebook. She's beautiful and your boys look so excited. Congratulations from all of us! I hope that you're feeling well.
Woohoo! You didn't have to wait all the way to the end after all. I love her name...Brooke was actually one of our possibilities and I've always loved Sadie. She is beautiful and looks so healthy and strong! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! Our girls are only two days apart! Cute name!
Congratulations! Hope you're ready for hair bows, dresses, princesses, and high-pitched giggles all the time! She looks great. Hope mom is doing just as well!
How fun to have a girl! Congrats, Michelle! She is beautiful!
She's absolutely precious! I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations!!
Congrats I am so excited that all went well.
Take it easy and just keep on smiling. talk to you soon mommy of three kids!
I love the name Sadie!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! Girls as so fun.
CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! Baby girls are the sweetest! I am so happy for you both! I am sure your boys are just going to adore her and protect her! We really need to get together!
I can't wait to see her again in a few days!
Yay! Congrats!
Post a Comment