Friday, February 27, 2009

Other happenings

I guess there has been more than just a new baby going on around here lately....

Ethan has been playing crazy like always. Here he is as a pirate. He has been playing a lot of pretend lately. He is either a pirate, or "skywalker", or some other character that he has learned from his friends at school. His friends have taught him about the Hulk, transformers, and Sonic the Hedgehog, so he comes home pretending to be whatever character they have been "playing" at recess.





This could not be my boy! My family used to tease me about how much I liked sour cream. Colby is right there with me! Here he is after eating a burrito--I'm still not sure how the sour cream got from the inside of the burrito to the tip of his nose, but oh well. I think there are some similiar pictures of me somewhere.



We also had some fun times playing with cousins while Nana was here. Madison can read their bedtime stories to them now!



And, of course, we've had lots of this going on (at least during the day!) Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Noah plays pretend like crazy, too! He is usually a Ninja Turtle or Anakin Skywalker-it's pretty funny :)