Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I can ride my bike with no training wheels, no training wheels...

Ethan is riding with no training wheels! Not bad for only having the bike for a month. He is still pretty nervous about falling, but he is doing well.

He looks so big!

Look at that concentration!
And where is Colby? Following right behind the whole time!

I think he likes to ride!

4 comments:

Cecily Markland said...

Scary! That street could scrape a knee down to the bone in no time!
Still, that's maybe not quite as scary as the picture to the left...20 DAYS...no way!

Amber said...

Go Ethan!!! What an awesome boy for doing it so quickly!!!

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

Go Ethan! We make Madison wear elbow pads and knee pads and even Darin's gloves when she rides because she's a little wimpy and we're afraid she'll never get back on if she scrapes herself up.

Emily said...

How cool for Ethan!! He does look so grown up in these pics. I can't believe it. So awesome.