I finally decided it was time to update our blog. I have been bad lately. So I tried to get a new background now that we are done with the Christmas one, and somehow I managed to delete my whole blog list. Grrrr.... That only took me an hour to track down everyone's (at least I hope I got everyone's) blog again. Good thing I don't need to be cleaning my house or anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Not that I wish bad things to happen to you, but I am so gladto know that someone else has difficulty when working on their blog. I wish I was better at the whole blog thing. Do you know anyone who gives lessons?
I am sorry that happened! Dang! The good news is you probably needed to rest anyway, right?
Those boys are so big! Looks like they got some good stuff. Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment