Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winterhaven 2008

We went to the Winterhaven Festival of Lights again this year (or I guess I have to say last year since it is now 2009). The kids always love seeing all the lights.


I figured I would take some pictures there since I have been such a slacker for months. Apparently it is hard to take pictures when it is so dark outside that you can't see through the viewfinder. I ended up with lots of headless pictures.

Colby and headless Zak.

Colby, Zak, and headless Ethan.

Levy and almost headless Kerri.
If any of you want to hire me to take some pictures for you after seeing my skills here, let me know. I'll give you a good deal.

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Cute Pictures! Glad you are back posting. I have missed following you:-)

Kirstin said...

Looks like you have a fun christmas! My kids love all the lights too. The people in my neighborhood really get into it so we would go drive around randomly sometimes to appease their craving. :) I didn't see my blog on there if you want it... lundahlfamily.blogspot.com