Now that it is the 12th of July, I guess I will finally post about our fun 4th! We started the day at our ward's breakfast. It took a lot of convincing to get Zak to wake up early on his day off to go, but it was fun.
Later, we went to the circus! We thought the kids were going to love it, and they were so excited about it for days. There were a lot of parts they loved. Ethan thought the motorcycles were awesome, and Colby liked the dogs, horses, tigers and elephants. It was pretty long though, and Ethan actually fell asleep at one point. Then he just kept asking if we could go home. I guess the circus was not all it was cracked up to be. They will probably like it a lot more when they are a little older. After the circus, we came back to our house and had some pizza--a great way to celebrate America! And then we went to see fireworks. It was a fun day. Here are the kids in the cute shirts my sister, Kerri, made.
My kids spend half the day doing headstands on the couch. They are always upside down. They wanted to do it for the pictures, but Madison and Wyatt could not figure out how. I guess they need some more practice!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Happy 4th of July
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute pictures! Your boys need to give them some lessons on headstands. How funny!
I'm sure Madison and Wyatt will love practicing on their new couch!
Cute shirts and really cute kids!!!from Grandma Donna
Cute shirts! Cuter kids!!!! Thanks for adding me as a friend. I've now added you to mine. It will be fun to see your kids grow. (have Kerri get going on the blog, so I can see pictures of the new little one.) Hope all is well.
Post a Comment