We had a little get together for Ethan' and Zak's birthdays. Here are the two birthday boys blowing out their candles.Ethan with 5 candles: And Zak with 3--I didn't have enough to put 29 on! He is too old!
Olivia likes the picture of all the cakes. She thinks we should have gone to that party.
Happy Birthday Boys! Man Zak... you even have a year on Aaron... what are we going to do with these old men? JK! Looks like a fun party!
I am sorry i forgot to call on your b-day zak. Hope you feel good being that old, it's the next year when your bones start to creek.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Olivia likes the picture of all the cakes. She thinks we should have gone to that party.
Happy Birthday Boys! Man Zak... you even have a year on Aaron... what are we going to do with these old men? JK! Looks like a fun party!
I am sorry i forgot to call on your b-day zak. Hope you feel good being that old, it's the next year when your bones start to creek.
Post a Comment