Monday, October 8, 2007

Disco Fever


Star in Your Own JibJab! It's Free!
We liked the Square Dance so much, we decided to do a Disco too.

5 comments:

KMitchell said...

Totally Awesome and Hilarious!! You guys are going to have to give us some dance lessons with those great moves!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am hoping to go to Heidis shower...that is the plan. I hope you can come, that would be fun to see yoU!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! Scott and I had a good laugh watching this. Wow! We love it. Thanks for sharing your Disco moves. ;)

Unknown said...

You guys know the moves way better than us! We need to practice and have a dance off. I love seeing your boys dance too! HAHA! Ya- I must have cut my head out wrong becuase it looks wierd and the jaws didn't work! Pretty funny... thanks for sharing! We were cracking up!

Ashlee said...

WOW! I never knew you could move like that! FUNNY!