Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Zoo

Last Friday we went to the Tucson zoo. I love our zoo because it is fairly small (you can see the whole thing in about an hour), but there are still lots of cool animals to see. We get a membership every year so that we can just head down there whenever we want, and now that the weather is getting so nice, we will spend a lot more time there!

Here's Colby. He loved the zoo. This was the first time we have gone since last winter, so it was the first time he was really able to enjoy it. He was so entertained by all the animals and the people (and of course a couple handfuls of goldfish crackers) that he never even complained about being in the stroller. It was great.



Here's Ethan and his friends watching the zebras. We have been doing more playdates with some of our friends in the ward and Ethan is loving it because he has so many boys to hang out with. It seems like he has always just had girlfriends to play with, so it is fun for him to find some new friends that he can be wild and crazy with!


I just had to put the picture of the tiger in. I love tigers. She was just pacing back and forth right at the front of the cage. It was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Wes Dyer said...

I am glad you are enjoying the wonderful fall weather of good old sunny AZ! That zoo sounds awesome! I have never heard of it. Is it new?
Amber