This weekend we went up to the Phoenix area (again!!). I went to a baby shower for my friend Heidi from high school. It was fun to see her. It's been so long since I saw any of my friends from my GHS days! After the shower, I met back up with Zak and the boys. We went with Zak's brother Christian and his wife to the Maricopa Founders Day celebration. It was a pretty fun little party. Ethan loved the giant blow up obstacle course that we had to wait in line for about 30 min to get to. (I was about to fight some little kids that kept cutting in line--but that's a whole other story). There were different bands playing throughout the day. We went over and sat down in the grass by the stage to watch Anarbor. The boys loved it. They were both rocking! They were dancing like crazy. It was fun to watch.
It was especially fun to get out and do something different! It's been nice that we have been able to do more exciting things lately than sit around the house because it is too hot to do anything else. It seems like when we are out doing things, the boys actually behave better and get along better. It's kind of weird. Maybe they just get so bored at home that they pick fights with each other! I don't know what it is, but they do seem much easier to handle when we are out doing something that is different than our everyday routine. Does anyone else ever notice that? Is it just my kids?
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Fun times
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment