Sunday, October 7, 2007

Keeping up with the Crizers...

I finally got around to doing some scrapbooking for the first time in over a year. It started with me just trying to organize some pictures into albums while I was listening to Conference yesterday. I should have been better and just focused on listening, but I always feel like I have to multitask....Anyway, I actually made some progress on Colby's baby book, and pages for our family book. It felt good to actually use some of my stash of scrapbooking supplies that has been hibernating in my closet for way to long. Maybe I'll try to scan and share some of the pages soon.
BTW-The Crizer family is our "adopted family" up in Utah. They are the ultimate scrapbookers and they try to teach and inspire me to keep up, even if it means dragging me to the warehouse sales and buying me trunkloads of supplies! Love you guys! Thanks for helping me step up my game!

No comments: