Where else would Ethan be able to make a Cat Clock? Yikes!!
Despite the sometimes scary artwork, I am loving him being in preschool. He loves all the games and songs and everything that he gets to do there. And it is nice to be able to spend some one-on-one time with Colby while Ethan is gone. I still just can't believe how old my boys are getting!


6 comments:
Well, I am going to leave you a comment and tell you hello! It is crazy that you have two cute boys that are as old as they are! (This is Jamie Guthrie, by the way) Anyway. Your family is beautiful! It must be fun to have one in preschool already. I can't wait for the day, although I guess I can since Sammy's only 2 right now. :) But, hey. My blog is private, but if you send me your e-mail address, I can send you an invite. My e-mail is: music_gal27@hotmail.com. This is such a great way to keep updated with people! Talk to you later!
I guess you can look at it this way...at least the cat clock will match the rest of the decor you will now have for the next 12 years or so!!!
HAHA! That will look nice in your family room! I talked to Britt today and she said you guys might come up for Jared & Heather's reception. We are planning on going also so that will be fun to see everyone. Maybe we can all get together for dinner or something!
What a darling little piece of art! He must get it from you judging by that absolutely modern picture of bubbles! I didn't know you were a photographer???!! I loved it. :) ps. How do you like Tucson? Me and Shiloh are looking at possibly moving there since the housing prices are so much lower than the Phoenix area.
Love the clock. I love that they come home so proud of what they "created"!! Hey, is that house across from you still for sale??
Hey! All I know is that they are going to be down here for a baby blessing and are planning on going to the reception. I can't remember if she said there is an ASU game that weekend or not. If so then I am sure they are going to that. We will have to figure something out.
Post a Comment