Last night, the boys were so crazy! They were running around the house full-speed trying to see who could yell the loudest. Then they started the nightly wrestling match. Then they splashed pretty much all of the water out of the bathtub. After all that, what better way to end the night than a dance party? Ethan knows how to turn on Zak's alarm clock radio, and then turn the volume up really loud (which always seems to surprise Zak the next morning when it is blaring at 5 am). So Ethan and Colby found some good tunes, and Colby found some nice sunglasses, and they danced and jumped on our bed. They got lots of energy out though so it was really easy to get them to sleep after their little party!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love their energy!! You bet you were exhasted too after such a fun party. The pictures are awesome. You are a fabulous mom!!!
We are looking forward to those days believe it or not! Gavin is getting so fun right now, he stands up on everything! But, I know Elliott can't wait to throw him around and chase him and play soccer too! Your boys are so cute and so much fun! You have such a great family and looks like a FUN party!
oh... Where are the pictures of you and Zak dancing with Sunglasses on....
I agree~ We want to see you and Zak in glasses too! What a fun party...they are lucky boys!!
Hello,this is Laurie I am the one you sent the fall swap package to. Thank you so much. I loved it. Everything was so nice and perfect for our family. I'm sorry this "thank you" is late. I tried to pull up your blog a while ago but it wasn't working. You have a darling family. Thank you again,
Laurie
Cute boys!!! I miss them but I'm glad you guys are having so much fun
Post a Comment