Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Still summer...
Ethan and Colby are always wanting to play outside, but it is still just so darn hot! Today, we stripped off their shirts, put them in the shade, and gave them some Otter Pops. They were two happy kids! We are ready for summer to be over so we can actually enjoy our backyard again!
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes! I'm am so with you on that! It is sooo hot still, ugghh!!! We are getting our backyard done this week, it should be done today! Just in time so we can enjoy the backyard when it cools down, if it really ever does! Your boys are too cute, you need to come visit again!
we agree! It is September, let the cool down begin. I want to go on walks to the park and let Hayley run in and out the back. I looked out at the backyard today and thought how sad it is that it is unused at the moment. One day!!!!
I love that your boys are such good buddies! They look like they are having fun hanging out with each other even through the heat of the day!
Post a Comment