I've been neglecting this poor little blog. Sorry to all you followers (Larissa) for making you miss out on the exciting life of the Prices .
Here's some catch-up:
Last week Colby was running a fever for a few days. I kept trying to keep him away from Sadie, but that was not so easy. He tells me that she is his best buddy (at least while Ethan is at school), so he kept trying to stay close to her whenever he could. When I got out of the shower one day, this is what I found:
Poor guy was all tuckered out, but he still wouldn't leave his sister!
We had my mom, the Elams, and Nate and James come over to dye and hunt eggs on the Saturday before Easter. The kids had so much fun. Thanks to Nana for providing the candy and Nate and James for bringing some AWESOME toys (not really) to put in the plastic eggs.

8 comments:
Love the smile. Glad you are back to blogging.
She is so cute! I love the smiles!
Oh my goodness! Sadie is just so stickin' cute! Her smiles are just so adorable! I love it when they start to smile! That is probably my favorite time! What a good older brother Colby is! That is so darling how he was asleep next to his baby sis! We really need to get together! Michael would have a blast playing with your boys! Where about do you live in Tucson? We need to have you over for dinner or something! Let me know :)
Of course I'm impressed with the smiling! Bring it on! What a cutie!
Even if I am your only follower, isn't that enough for you? And with that Sadie around, you do need to keep posting to show her off. I'm glad she's getting big, and I can't wait to see her again! She's lucky Colby likes her - maybe she won't get beat up as much as Katelyn does by her big brother.
So cute!
I love how Colby fell asleep next to her-what a sweetie!
I am so impressed! She is adorable! And I better give you heads up...Abelha has been calling Ethan her boyfriend and insists he is in love with her and they are getting married!! Hope your okay with that...except I might turn into the CRAZY mother-in-law!
Post a Comment