We blessed our little Sadie on Sunday. It was a beautiful day with lots of family members and friends. Sadie looked so cute in the dress and bonnet her Great Aunt Becky made for her.
We really are blessed to have this beautiful baby in our home. She has been so fun and is helping us remember to slow down and enjoy our kids when they are so little. We love you Sadie Brooke!

9 comments:
Ohhhh. So cute. I wish I could have come! And I love the dress and bonnet, too!
she is so beautiful!cute dress and bonnett. i cant believe she made it! she really is loved.
The dress and bonnet are beyond cute! What a doll!
Sadie is beautiful. The dress is too. Talented aunt Becky, and so nice that she does this.
that is such a beautiful dress! you guys make such cute kids!
Oh my gosh! She is just the cutest little one. I love the bonnet. What fun to have a little girl!
What a doll! I love her sweet blessing pictures!
So glad you got these good pictures! What a doll she is!
Ah! She is beautiful! What a pretty dress! Little girls are the best! Such sweet spirits! We need to get together sometime!
aranic.nielsen@gmail.com
Post a Comment