Monday, June 9, 2008

Copper or Wool

Zak and I celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday. I found this and thought it was pretty funny.

About.com says:
7th Anniversary Traditional Gift:
Copper or Wool. Copper has long had a traditional meaning of prosperity, good luck, and good fortune. Couples who celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary can indeed celebrate their good fortune in finding one another.
The gift of wool represents the comfort, durability, security, and warmth that couples married this long give one another.


I can just imagine how happy Zak would have been if I gave him some copper or wool! Anyway, I do think it is true that we can "indeed clebrate our good fortune in finding one another". I couldn't be more fortunate. Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you!

4 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Anniversary! Indeed you are both lucky to have found one another. I hope that you will have eternity. I remember your wedding-and lots of red roses.

Unknown said...

HAHA! Sounds like a great gift...something he could enjoy all year! :) Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a great one!

Poulsen Family said...

We just had ours on the sixth and Jake gave me some copper colored steel wool. Just kidding, but really we've been married seven years now too and with our birthdays so close together too...crazy!!

Larissa said...

Your new template is one of the one's I almost used! Good choice.