Ethan had his graduation ceremony for the Playroom Program (his other preschool) on Saturday.


Marching in. (His graduation cap looks more like a chef's hat!)
Receiving his diploma.
The happy graduate. He is so proud to have made it this far in life!

6 comments:
What a great lookin' graduate. Nana loves you, Ethan! Way to go!
Man, I havn't visited your blog for a long time. I'll have to do better. It looks like you guys have been having a great spring/summer. Nice Graduation pictures.
Yeah! Congrats Little Grad! What a cutie pie!
You have been doing a lot of fun stuff lately!
So cute! He graduated? Wow! I love the "look" of your blog design too. ;)
Congrats Ethan! You are so big!
hey michelle... noel holley here rmember me???? frmom flagstaff. anyways just wanted to say hey and nice to see how your family is growing! check out our info at holley-family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment