Here are some of the things we have been doing so far this summer....
Colby and Abelha played in this bucket of water for a while. Who knew it could be so much fun?
Down-side Up...
Traffic Jam!
This project took awhile. They were so cute working on it, and as you can tell they are very proud of it!
Splish, Splash
Rancho Sahuarita Splash Park. Good thing we have connections to get in there!
Ethan and Wyatt shooting the zebra water gun.
Colby. He was not so sure he liked all the water spraying him.
Ah, summer. It has been fun to be able to spend more time just playing this summer, instead of having to run from one place to another. We have been spending lots of time making forts, playing legos, and reading books. Ethan has been wanting to do homework, so I found him a few little workbooks for him to practice his letters and numbers. Of course whenever he starts working on them, Colby wants to do it too. I found him his own little coloring book so he gets to spend "homework time" coloring.

7 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys are having fun and spending lots of time outside. I need to get me one of those buckets so I can stand to be out in the heat! HAHA!
Michelle,
You made me laugh like we could ever forget you guys. Thanks for finding us. Your boys are so cute wow I can't believe how big Ethan is and Colby what a kid. You look like you know how to have a good time in the summer lots of fun. Keep in touch. PS I got your christmas card two years ago I really felt special that you though of us. Sorry for being such a slacker friend.
It looks like you guys are loving the good summer days. I love the picture of the kids in the bucket. Too funny
So fun! I love the bucket of water. Great picture. :)
I was here...checking out the cute kids and all the fun!
Love you!
Nana
I was here...checking out the cute kids and all the fun!
Love you!
Nana
So what else have you been doing this summer?
Post a Comment