Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hide and Seek

Where are the boys?
Here's one clue.

And another.
Found one!
And another!
This is their favorite hiding spot! It never gets old!

7 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Won't it be sad when they can't fit any more.

Jen said...

Very cute and very familiar!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I just LOVE the play by play of hide and seek in the picture format! It is soooo cute!

Amber said...

I love it!! My kids are not very good at hide and seek. "Where's Hannah/Jacob??" giggle. giggle. giggle. "I can't find you." "I'm in here." Well of course =).

Unknown said...

haha! That looks familiar! I guess whatever keeps them occupied that isn't too major to clean up!

The Merrell Family said...

Boys will be Boys!They are so much fun and will keep you going all the time!

KMitchell said...

Hey we miss you guys! We are up for camping some time- if we can get Kyrsten to sleep- I guess we will have to try to find out! Call us when you have some time!!