How fun! Was it cold? We almost went to San Diego this weekend but the high today was going to be 58. That seemed cold for the beach and getting wet so we decided not to risk it but we want to go soon! Oh and I love the dating pictures! The good ol days at NAU... so fun!
Did you guys go to Sea World? I haven't been threre in forever. I am so bumbed that I didn't get to come out and see you when Jeremy came. Maybe in May?
Michelle, how did you get music to start on your blog? I want to do that. Oh, and your trip looked like tons of fun, I can't wait till I can take my kids on trips.- Jen
7 comments:
How fun! Was it cold? We almost went to San Diego this weekend but the high today was going to be 58. That seemed cold for the beach and getting wet so we decided not to risk it but we want to go soon!
Oh and I love the dating pictures! The good ol days at NAU... so fun!
Cute blog. I can't wait to take Brielle to San Diego.
I'm glad you were able to get away and play as a family. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for including pics of Madison and Wyatt!
"Grandma Donna"
Hi Michele, Please tell me how to make sure our pictures are attached to the appropriate words in the blog. Kerri said you know how!
Donna
Did you guys go to Sea World? I haven't been threre in forever. I am so bumbed that I didn't get to come out and see you when Jeremy came. Maybe in May?
Michelle, how did you get music to start on your blog? I want to do that. Oh, and your trip looked like tons of fun, I can't wait till I can take my kids on trips.- Jen
Post a Comment