We just got back from our trip to San Diego. It was so fun! We went with my dad and two of my sisters and their families, and my brother. We all got to spend a few days relaxing and having fun. Our camara was on the fritz the whole trip, so I don't have a lot of pictures yet, but more will be coming.
Ethan playing at the beach. We stayed about 75 feet from the Ocean Beach Peir. It was so nice.
Ethan and Colby and Elmo at Sea World. The Sesame Street Play Park was opening the weekend after we were there, so Colby just got to see this green fence all the way around it, but he still thought Elmo was pretty cool.
Good old Shamu. The kids loved this.
Relaxing back at the condo.
Like I said, there are more pictures to come. Sometime. The kids loved Sea World and the Zoo and playing at the beach. We had such a great time. Thanks Dad!

6 comments:
Hi Michelle. Your mom showed me your blog while I was at her house this past weekend. I am glad that you had fun in CA. I hope that it is okay that I peeked in.
That sounds like so much fun, Oh how I would love a vacation right now!
That looks like so much fun. We were thinking about taking Brynlie to Sea World this summer but didn't know if we should wait until she gets a little older. I didn't know they had a Sesame Street thing opening. I will have to check that out. I will stay tuned for more pics! :)
Isn't Sea World great? I thought it was a really family friendly park without a lot of crowds. I love the bridge picture bytheway. You have such an artistic eye!
All of your new posts are so great! Glad you got to go to Sea World! How FUN! I Love the bike ride pic too, what a great thing to do with Dad!
I am soooo wishing I was there too. What a beautiful trip. The beach, the fish....fabulous. I am so glad that you guys had fun. I love spring, this is my favorite time of year right now. :)
Post a Comment