Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nice Hair

Most days, I try to keep Sadie's hair from looking like this:
She's not quite to the ponytail length yet, so we use clips. Clips that she loves to pull out and leave everywhere. We go through them pretty quickly, so I went to Target last week and stocked up, buying 3 packages. When she found them the next morning, she was so excited, she wanted to wear them all.
At the same time.



Oh yes, much nicer.

4 comments:

Amber said...

LOL! I'll have to check out Target. Those are super cute.

Larissa said...

My kids keep laughing at Sadie's hair in the first picture. We like it - and I like her happy face in it, too.
Sounds like she's ready to pick out her own outfits (and accessories). She'll be a fancy girl.

Nancy Mc said...

Very cute!

kara said...

This could start a new trend for little girls with unruly hair. I love it!