Adorable kids in adorable PJs. They are so cute! Thanks for your congratulations, Michelle. As to being out of the loop, there wasn't one. I haven't really made any "official" announcement. I'm up for Mexican anytime. :) P.S. I miss seeing you every week at sewing. Do you still go? Did you finish your quilt?
4 comments:
Sadie has the CUTEST smile! Love it!
VERY Cute kids in their PJ's. And I have to say what a pardi-since my word verification is PARDI!
Adorable kids in adorable PJs. They are so cute! Thanks for your congratulations, Michelle. As to being out of the loop, there wasn't one. I haven't really made any "official" announcement. I'm up for Mexican anytime. :)
P.S. I miss seeing you every week at sewing. Do you still go? Did you finish your quilt?
Those are some of the cutest pictures ever! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment