Tuesday, February 9, 2010

She's One!




9 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh man this is one cute girl. I heard the party was a hit.

Kirstin said...

How time does fly! She looks beautiful!

Spencer and Audrey said...

Man! That went fast! Happy Birthday!

Larissa said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! Good job wearing your crown.

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday Sadie!! It makes us a little sad that we've only seen her a handful of times-we need to get on that!

Jyll said...

Michelle, love your blog. I can't believe Sadie is one!

Mandy said...

She's so cute and so little. I have to laugh because your kids are like mine in the sense that they all look the same. We joke around that we only have one mold. I love it! Happy Birthday Sadie!

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday! Wow time just passes way too fast! I adore her little crown, how cute! She is just so beautiful!

Barbara said...

Oh and what does the next couple weeks look like for you guys? We have got to get together!