I went to get her when she woke up from her nap yesterday, and this is what I found. She is pulling herself up already. Yesterday she only got to her knees. Today, she pulled herself to standing. Can't someone tell her she is not supposed to grow up too fast!
...that "stuffed" animals are kind of cool.
We finally went to the Wildlife Museum. I had heard about it a lot and thought it sounded a little weird to go look at a bunch of taxidermied animals, but we decided to go check it out. We had fun. The kids loved it!
...that I am still not cut out to raise boys!
Ethan was so excited about this frog he caught, and he couldn't understand why I wasn't more excited, and why I wouldn't want to hold it. Sorry boys. I'll wrestle, camp, play superheros and build forts, but I draw the line at slimy creatures. (Especially this little frog that looked half dead.)

3 comments:
Standing up already...definitely trouble. This post made me realize that Aubrey could be very close to this as well and it was probably time to move her crib mattress down...you may have possibly saved her life!
I laughed at this post. I totally agree about slimey creatures--actually just about any creature, bug, or rodent. And your little girl is just a doll! She looks so much like you now!
That looks like fun! I haven't gone there yet either. Michael would totally love it! We still have to get together sometime! She is such a cutie! I swear these girls are just growing up too fast...I wish they would slow down a bit!
Post a Comment