Thursday, August 13, 2009

Guess who's crawling

I hope we're ready for this. This little girl is on the move already.

7 comments:

Larissa said...

She looks just like you, if you didn't know. I was just thinking today that Sadie is probably getting so big and I haven't even seen her since she was just a little thing. Now that she can crawl she can start taking Colby's toys. Just ask Jackson about it.

Maren said...

crawling already? didnt you just have her? WOW!! way to go sadie. jade just started crawling last week...she is slow! : )

Poulsen Family said...

She so beautiful! I was watching her on Sunday and she looked close to crawling...that was fast!

Nancy Mc said...

Adorable girl! She has 'grown up' so quickly.

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh she gets even cuter every time you post about her - she is such a darling little girl!!!!
I love the last post where Colby has her under the laundry basket! So funny! Such a boy!!!

kentfamilytimes said...

Cute family as always!!! How do you find the time to blog girl?? Just kidding!!! I guess I oughta open up a blog????? Take care!!!

Cecily Markland said...

Such a cute girl! Does she want to come crawl at Nana's house?