Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Santa...

This is Ethan's letter to Santa for this year.

Dear Santa,
Could you please get me some toys, please?
Could you please get me some movies for me at Christmas?
Could you please get me a Spiderman ball like Colby's?
Could you please get me some pop-tarts just like you always do because I never eat them for a long time ago? (He gets these in his stocking every year, but that's about the only time)
Please could you get me some blankies for me? You need to pile it up, you know, like fold it, so it can fit in the present.
Could you please get me a long ninja turtle movie?
(the one we have right now is about 15 minutes long)
I hope you and your elves are having a good time. I hope you are feeling good at the North Pole. I hope you don't get sick.
I wish you could bring us some presents. I am going to give you some cookies for you to eat. Thank you for all our presents. I hope I be good to get all these presents.
Love, Ethan


We tried to get Colby to do one too. This is how that conversation went:

Zak: "Colby, what do want Santa to bring you?"
Colby: Blank stare
Zak: "Santa will bring you a toy. What kind of toy do you want him to bring?"
Colby: "Uhhhhhh...a snowman!"
Zak: "Okay....But what about all the toys you see at the store, which one of those do you want Santa to bring you?"
Colby:"Uhhhh...a Chistmas Tree!"

I guess he's not quite getting the idea yet. I'm glad our kids are still easy to please! I'm sure it will get more difficult over the next few years!

6 comments:

Larissa said...

What a nice letter, Ethan! He said please, so Santa should give him what he wants. Tell him if he comes to my house I'll give him a pop-tart. I like Colby's ideas. He's got Christmas on his mind.

Amber said...

He has his "Pleases" down! That sweet little list could get Santa to bring him almost anything! Who could pass up cookies!?!

Cecily Markland said...

Nice letters...where is your letter to Nana-Santa, Michelle? I need some ideas fast --under $5. please :)

Jennifer said...

I think that your boys just may be two of the cutest kids on this planet.

Barbara said...

Hey guys! It's Jeremy and Barbara Nielsen from Flagstaff! I am so glad that I came across your blog! Your family is absolutely beautiful! Keep in touch!

Barbara said...

And we need to get together since we are both in TUCSON!