Thursday, February 28, 2008

My fun morning activity

Before:

Our entire back yard has been invaded by weeds.

2 hours later:

It's back to normal. I have reclaimed the yard!

There is something very satisfying about pulling weeds. Even though it is a pain, a couple hours can make a huge difference. The back yard looks so much better and it will actually stay that way for a little while. All it cost me was some raw fingers and some dirt under my nails!

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Looks great! I actually really like gardening/weeding. I did that to our back yard the other day, and then sent the kids out on a different day and told them if they filled their two small bucket we'd celebrate with ice cream. It was fun to see how proud they were of their work.

KMitchell said...

Way to go- it looks great!! What a hard worker you are.

Amber said...

Way to go!! This is weird I know but I kind of like getting out in the yard pulling weeds and digging in the dirt. It feels good to work hard and see the difference afterwards.