Last Saturday, we did some letterboxing with the Seegmillers. It was such a nice day! It was great to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather! We went to Honeybee Park up in Oro Valley and took picnic lunches to eat before we set out to find the hidden "treasure". The kids had fun with it. Colby and Ethan both got a little scratched up walking through the desert. See Colby's forehead?
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Letterboxing
Posted by
Michelle Price
at
12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooray! We are glad you went letterboxing. It is our family's favorite activity.
Jealous, jealous and jealous again. All three of the last blogs!!I've been wanting to do this for a while now!
We are wanting to start doing this too! It looks like so much fun:) Also - the blog book is amazing - I will be doing that for sure, much easier than trieng to cut out cute stuff for scrapbooking (which I am famously bad at). Also - LOVE the "new" house! Can you come decorate mine?
Post a Comment