That looks so cool! I did one kind of like that through shutterfly last year for Brynlie and it is her favorite book. I love that you can use your blog though. I am going to try it. Also I love your house! It looks so cute. That sign you made looks so hard. I am terrible at that stuff! So cute!
6 comments:
That looks great! I will definitely be doing that!
Ummmm...that's amazing. What a great idea, I may share your idea on my blog sometime too...everyone should know about this!!!
I'm so glad you're happy with it, you know I'm going to take credit....jk, you did all the work. I can't wait to see it in person!
Thanks for sharing! I will have to check into it. It looks awesome!!
That looks so cool! I did one kind of like that through shutterfly last year for Brynlie and it is her favorite book. I love that you can use your blog though. I am going to try it. Also I love your house! It looks so cute. That sign you made looks so hard. I am terrible at that stuff! So cute!
I LOVE this. It is really really cute! I am going to have to follow your lead. Can you customize it or is it just one format?
Very cute.
Post a Comment