The big man found our house again this year. Ethan had been talking for weeks about how Santa was going to bring him a scooter. It was there waiting for him Christmas morning, but he was actually more excited about the Pop Tarts in his stocking than anything else! I'm glad he is so easy to please!
Colby was excited about his big stuffed Elmo. He has been a little obsessed with Elmo lately, so he got a few different Elmo toys and books. Luckily everyone was wise enough to not buy the really annoying, singing toys.
The boys in their matching Thomas pajamas.
Ethan, Colby and their cousin Wyatt watching a Christmas movie and waiting for Christmas breakfast.
We had a really good Christmas. It is always so fun to share some of our traditions with our kids, and see how excited they get about all the Christmas festivities. Hope you all had a happy holiday too!

4 comments:
Happy New Year! It was so fun to spend New Years Eve with you guys! I can't believe how big those boys are getting. Hope to see you all again soon!
Michelle! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Christmas is so much funner with kids! Gavin wasn't quite into it, but we were so excited about his first Christmas! Wish we could have seen you guys! Don't worry about not making it to Gavin's b-day, just thought I'd invite you in case you were in town! Maybe we'll see you in a little while in Vegas! -Ashlee
The picture of the boys in front of the Christmas tree is priceless! It looks like you had a great holiday!
We loved your family picture! I see you guys everyday now (as your card is on our fridge). :) And by the way, you have great layouts - I have often looked to your blog for good ideas. For my recent post - I experimented a little with photoshop elements. Well, I am glad that you had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment