Monday, February 21, 2011

Sadie turned 2!

Our little Sadie Bug turned 2 earlier this month! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is so fun and has a whole lot of personality.
We had a lady bug party, or a be-bo party as Sadie calls it.





Here she is opening her presents (or actually watching her brothers open them for her). She was pretty excited about her new doll!





Happy Birthday little girl! We are so happy you are part of our family! You bring so much joy to us all, and we love you so much!




3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love your lady bug cake!

Barbara said...

Wow she is 2?! Time just passes by so quickly! She is so darling! I love her birthday cake too!

Mandy and Nate said...

Hey.. Found your blog.. Love seeing what a cute family you have.. Amazing how time flies.. Still think about you and all the fun we used to have.. Glad I found you..